The National Hotel Marketing Conference is an annual conference for the UK hotel sector established in 2004. Each year the conference provides the opportunity to choose from a wide range of presentations and seminars and network with colleagues, peers, vendors and suppliers.
To increase the social media presence, activity and engagement of the event through the implemtation of a social media strategy.
To optimise social media platforms for the event, Heather’s Media Hub established design and tone of voice guides, and implemented a social media marketing strategy for the 2022 and 2023 events.
I began with an audit of the existing platforms, resources and activities to date. With the full brief, I then uniformed the design across the platforms with branded banners and consistent messaging across the social media platforms. The messaging overview and strategy was written and implemented, supplying marketing collateral through animated graphics, speaker titles, and interviews with the conference speakers.
The 2022 was a huge success and the industry got on board with the social media activity with great engagement.
- LinkedIn Company Page increased by 802% in 12 months.
- Personal LinkedIn Profile 23% increase in 12 months.
- 12% of the website referrals have been generated via social media.
- 20k impressions on Twitter in a four week period.
- 17.8K impressions for the NHMC LinkedIn company page in a four week period.